Full Service Interior Design
Looking to clear some head space and let someone take charge of all of your interior design woes? Then look no further. I’m here to help you! I offer full design services to meet all of your needs, from inspiration to installation.
Here’s how it works:
- Book a phone call with me
- We’ll talk your hopes, dreams, money and contracts
- We’ll arrange an in-home consult for a fixed fee
- I’ll take photos and measurements of the space(s)
- Then the fun stuff begins– I’ll send you inspiration boards showing the visual direction along with some product picks, design ideas and space planning
- I’ll shop like a mad woman until I find the perfect pieces for you
- And finally install and accessorize your house
The price of this service depends on the size of the room and the scope of the project.
I get it, you’re creative, you’re socially conscience, and you’re ready to branch out beyond your Ikea tendencies– but you’re stuck on how to make that happen (and how to have fun while doing it)!
Let me be your virtual design guide. I will pull it all together for you with my most popular design package. Click here to see samples!
What you get:
- Facetime or Skype consult
- Your values and style map
- Two digital storyboards for the room of your choice, with one revision
- Ideas for repurposing existing furniture
- A shopping list and implementation plan
- Detailed Floor Plan: $99/Room
In-Home Interior Styling Service
Do your important pieces need showcasing? Need a creative boost or perspective shift? Let’s rearrange your furniture, hang or rehang your pieces and conspire on solutions to your design dilemmas in a fun 2-hour in-home consult. (Pricing for Portland Metro residents).
What you get:
- Styling and accessorizing your nooks and crannies
- Rearranging furniture
- Hanging artwork
- Defining color palettes and styles for your rooms
- Brainstorming solutions to your design dilemmas
$255 for 2 hours